Can't wait till "E's Live From the Red Carpet!!!" I LOVE Oscar night! I do have to go MAJOR grocery shopping before it and Mr. V has a football game. So, I may miss some of the arrivals.... Oh well.... That is the price you pay for feeding your family!
I only have 14 days until my Spring Break vacation! I can't wait to head to F'burg, TX for the second time. We had such a BLAST last time!!!! Plus, it is four days away from my kids(don't get me wrong, I love them dearly, but time away is nice!!!). I also LOVE spending time with my dear friends that I barely ever get to see, due to our schedules! I can't wait to hang out, talk, play games, and eat!!!! Anyway, I am sure that I will post some pictures of our adventures!!!
I am exctied for WW tomorrow. I think that I did REALLY good this week. So, I will let you know about the results tomorrow!
Well, it is time to play with the kiddos.... They are kicking balls around my house...... This might be time to say, "HEAD OUTSIDE!!!!" Gotta run, a ball is sure to hit something....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was doing good until the delivery of GS Cookies. Bad, bad, thin mints! Love the photos.
Post a Comment