Well, it won't let me post a picture. So, next time I will try..... It has been a long time. A long time and not much is going on. We are in a rut I guess..... I think that I have actually found a church that I am going to enjoy. I went to their new member class this morning and really enjoyed the Pastor and what the church is all about. They are growing rapidly and plan to build a new building. The old building is so cute, but they do need one that can accomodate the congregation. Right now, it can only seat 200 and they have to add chairs for it to be that big. Sounds like Nana and Papa's church..... So, I think that we will join.
A and J had a birthday party to go to today. They of course ate way too much cake, and so did I. WW is pretty much over. Pretty tiring day..... I am about to go and make sure my kids are in PJ's and still awake. They are watching Little Mermaid and it is REALLY quiet....... Will try to bolg more tomorrow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment