So sorry...... Haven't even had time to wipe my, well, you know............. Been too busy with school and such. J is still crying every day when I drop her off. I guess that this is a HUGE adjustment for her. Much more so than I thought it would be. I don't get it, because everyday when I come home she RAVES about what a good day she had as school. She plays school now and pretends that she is her teacher. I think that the crying is just about making me feel bad. It did the first couple of times, but now, not so much..... It is getting old.
A is great. He is in the groove of Kindergarten and LOVES his teacher. He is working hard and loves to sing the songs with J as she is just now learning the ones he used to sing.
Mr. V is now a SRG. His official promotion date is tomorrow. We are finally on the day shift with all of the other "normal" people. He will work North side from 6-2. YEAH!!!! Only bad part is he has Tuesday, Wednesdays off. Never a day off with him. Oh well, that is how the cookies crumble.
Well, I know that it was short, but I have to get my a** in gear and correct some papers and finish cleaning the bathrooms......
Hopefully, next time I will have pictures.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot! Woot! An update!
Post a Comment