Saturday, December 15, 2007

Been a long time!

Wow! Who knew that having two kids in school would cause you to be so busy. I always hear parents saying that they are always going from one place to another all the time. Well, I now know that this is true. This is the first weekend that we haven't had to do anything.... And that is because we are all sick. J has a double ear infection, she has been home sick from school for a whole week. A is just allergic to something in the air and hopefully with this freeze tonight, he will be done with it. Mr. V and me, well we just have colds........ I get to go out tonight though. It is my best friend's 30th birthday tonight..... I know, she is a little young'n, but she sure is fun!!! Mrs. D this one is for you! We are going to have a rockin' time tonight!!!!
I have no recent pictures in here, but I have sent out the Christmas card..... That's all I have...... I need to go lay down with J, she is begging me!!!!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

When did 30 become a youngun'?!?! And when did you get a new best friend? *sniffle*