Ok, I just plain SUCK at this blogging thing...... Just deal with the fact that I never update..... I just can't, with 2 kids, in sports, it is summer(for them), and we would rather be outside..... Yes, I am one of those parents that sits on my butt and watches my kids play outside. I wave at the neighbors(even if they don't!) and chill. I hate the fact that nowadays, they can't just play outside, for fear that someone might take them, or abuse them. I remember my mom locking me out of the house and we would wander the neighborhood..... but that is how it is.
Well, I have lost 28.9 pounds and I am still going strong! I just wish that everything wasn't pointing south.... Not a firm as I was before kids. Looking for a good plastic surgeon. Need: a tummy tuck and a boob lift!!!!
A is now a first grader!!! Ugh, how did he get so old! J is in K-4..... Where did the time go! I will post some pictures of kindergarten graduation. They have both found some really nice friends. A's friend C lives in the house right next door and J's friend K lives four houses down. It is nice because they are not really bugging me anymore! :-)
I have to tell you about the title. Nana came for a visit last week and we went to Kohl's. J went with us. We were riding in the car bitching about something, and J says, "You better close your mouth on that one sweetie!!" WHAT??? Where did she get that one??? Until next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! Love it! It's like Flinn's "Are you stuck on your butts?" comment the other day.
Post a Comment