Sunday, December 3, 2006

2 Weeks Left



Here is one of the final attempts to create a worthwhile Christmas picture. We went through 3 rolls of film. Chelsea the dog finally decided to cooperate on this one. Anyway, we only have 2 weeks left of school then we can break for a while. I can't wait to head up to MN and see the family. I haven't seen E man in 6 months, and I bet that he is crawling.... This is what sucks about living so far away from your family. SJ, BJ and MJ are all grown-up too.

We went over to one of Aunt J's friends last night and had a great time! Miss F is getting so big and is walking..... She is an absolute delight. A and J of course were their shining best. J was shy to begin with but then took it upon herself to flirt with Mr. B. A was all over the place and making everyone laugh. We tried to talk Mr. V into calling in sick, but that didn't work. It was very good to see the B family and I hope that they made it home safely.

Anyway, it is off to do my Sunday morning duties. Mainly laundry. There is lots of it today! We are also going to make Christmas cookies. I also look forward to the football games. We are trying on keeping the TV off, but football Sundays make that impossible! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Are they in the jimjams? I love it. Great seeing you, too!