Sunday, December 17, 2006
Tragic news
Ok. I decided that I really don't like having to title these things. There really is no tragic news other than the fact that I won't be updating this until we get back from MN/WI. I really can't wait until I see my family. Nana said that E man is crawling all over the place. WOW! I just knew that would happen. Anyway, There is not much else going on. We are finally done with school. The last few days were HORRIBLE. We lost a very needed and loved faculty member on Wednesday. Our nurse, who is also a friend to all of us and our kids, passed away. She was only 36. So, yeah, I guess that is the tragic news. She had a heart attack and some other complications. It was hard having to tell the students. Especially my class, I have a few that have to see her on a daily basis. So, they formed a relationship with her. That might have been the only medical attention they really ever recieved. I have to go to the funeral on Tuesday. I really don't like funerals, but who does. This whole thing made me realize that we really aren't as invincible as we think. So, on a closing note, hug your kids today and thank God that he gave you your life and health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sad about your friend/co-worker. Her family is in my thoughts.
Have fun in WI. Hug MB and Jman for me.
Post a Comment