Saturday, January 6, 2007

Holy Toledo

Well, here I am. Back again. I want to send out a HUGE thank you to the wonderful message that B put on her blog. It does make you feel great when you know that you have friends that are that close to you and would do anything for you. I hope that she knows that I return those kind words and the same to her.
We had a FABULOUS Christmas. Went to go see my 'rents up in the good old North land. Wasn't that cold and we didn't have a white Christmas. Does any place here lately? J had an ER visit, so that tops the list of exciting adventures. She feel out of bed on X-mas eve morning, like at 2, started crying and I picked her up and put her back in bed. She then told me she had to go potty, so we went. When she turned to look at me, she had blood all over her. Well, three stitches and 3 hours later, we were back in our beds. Just to turn around and have to get up again. Needless to say, Santa came real early that night! The kids really enjoyed visiting the "J crew." S had to get glasses too, so A and S match..... How exciting! M and J are like two peas in a pod, and it was fun to watch E-man crawl all over the place. So in a nutshell, the break was FABULOUS!!!!!
Now we are back to the grindstone, wishing we were still at the graces of Nana and Papa..... Oh well, I guess I can wait 3 more years for the BIG move! Well, I better go, it is almost quiet time, no more naps, just movie time. UGH!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

3 year plan? We're on the 5 year plan--no fair!