Sunday, January 21, 2007
On Strike!
Ok. I am officially on strike! I am no longer going to cook, clean or do laundry. I am tired of doing it and then asking for it to be put away and it just sits. I am tired of asking to put toys where they belong and they just sit. I am tired of cooking and getting told, "I don't like that." Before they have even tried it! Did I mention that: I AM TIRED!!!!!!! Now A is trying to come in here and apologize to me. It is way too late. I am not doing anymore cooking and I am going to eat lean cuisine. I don't care what the others eat!!!!!!!!!! Peanut butter and jelly. I shouldn't really be hacked off and typing but I needed to get away or my temper was going to explode! What do you do in situations like this? I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Strike! Strike! Or, do what my friend does--offer up a protein, a carb and two veggies. They can choose to eat or not.
Post a Comment