Here we are! Stuck in the house with two kids that are going crazy because they want to go do something!!! You can only play memory, connect four, dora checkers, and playdough so many times with a 3 and 4 1/2 year old. I think that God cursed us this weekend. He knew that we had some plans this weekend!! No, I am kidding about the cursing us, we would have liked to go to the park and run around a bit.... Or, ride the new bikes that Santa brought. I know, it is winter, but they so enjoy it when they can play outside! Any ideas out there of what to do when you are stuck inside while it pours ice, yes, I said, "pours ice"? We can't go anywhere, people who are VERY religious are even skipping church because it is impossible to drive out there. I know I am from the North and I should be able to drive on this crap, but it is really not me who I am worried about. I am worried about the idiot Texans that think black ice is just a metaphor(or simile..sp?) and go buck wild on the overpasses and think they are invincible! That is my complaint for the day. Anyway, back to another round of "House." I don't know why, but I am always the Grandma....... They are the mom and dad...... Mr. V and I are the Grandpa and Grandma.... How does that work?
I wish that I had some pictures to put on this post, but I haven't downloaded them yet..... Enjoy the cold weather and drive carefully! I have to go eat some pretend pizza.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think we should live in TX in the winter and WI in the summer. Let's be apple-pickers or some kind of farm job. Are you in?
Post a Comment