Yup, I said it..... We woke up early this morning to a phone call. AISD was closed. I can remember waiting for the news up North and seeing a snow day..... We would be so excited when we didn't have to go to school. The feeling is nothing like that now. I have the dreaded, "Now we have to make it up...." feeling. I also have to pay Ms. C for A to go to day care on the make-up day. A's school was closed today, too. The kids of course have the same feeling I had when I was their age..... I thought that this picture might turn out a little better, since Mr. V took it..... Not so well though. We have scarred the dog so bad, that when we get the camera out, she automatically puts her ears back and shakes. It all stems from the disaster of trying for the perfect Christmas shot. So, Ms. B, I didn't get the me time today! I wish that I could have, but they helped me out, a little! Mr. V ended up not having his training today, so he was here too, but now he is sleeping, since he has to go to work tonight. He seems to think that we won't go to school tomorrow either. Well, I am going to go pop a movie in for the "hoodlums" and hopefully they will give me a little quiet time. Yeah, right!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment