Saturday, February 3, 2007

This week


Well, another long week at the V household. I came down with strep on Tuesday and had to stay home from work on Wednesday. That really sucked because I had a training on Monday and Tuesday and then I was out on Wednesday. It was really hard to go back to the classroom on Thursday. But I survived. So far J had not had any symptoms. She just has her rosy cheeks again. We are sitting here, I am supposed to clean the house, but can't find the motivation..... I need to get there as Mr. D is on his way down here to see Mr. V. They are going out tonight, at least I think they are going out. They haven't seen each other in a while.....

I have started the whole Weight Watchers thing too. I think I was inspired by Mrs. B. She seems to be doing great on it! But there is one difference btwn her and me. She is exercising. I have been sick my first week and I am on antibiotics. Hmmmm. Probably no weight loss. Top that with my hubby making his wonderful ribs tonight...... and the Super Bowl party we are having tomorrow. Oh and the rents are coming in from WI. Mom likes her wine and I do too, when she is here. UGH!!!!

I have made my wish list for Valentine's Day, birthday, mother's day and anniversary. I want a Gina Alexander purse. They are really expensive purses that take one of your pictures and make it into a purse using a special process. I want a picture of my kids and my dog on my purse. I know that it is selfish of me, but I think that I deserve that. I gave birth to these kids, raise them, and play with them, etc. So I deserve to carry them on my shoulder every day until I die! I would have to with the cost of them......

Well, I better get to it, the vaccuum is calling me............

1 comment:

JenyB said...

2 words--flex points. You can do it!