Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh, it Has Been SOOOOO Long!!!

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I last had an entry. Whew! This has been quite a year. I don't know why I don't do this more often, I guess I am just not "with it" all the time! When we last left off, the kids were having their Christmas program. They sure have grown up! A is getting ready for First grade!!!!! And J is getting ready for K4. She still is unsure about school, but is not crying anymore! A is about to lose his first tooth and I am trying to decide what I should get him, a pillow or a box. I am leaning more towards the pillow, it would have his name engraved on it. I should have ordered it a long time ago, but I was just not ready for this to happen!!! I am still unsure as to how much the tooth fairy leaves nowadays..... I asked a friend of mine, Bax, and she said that she leaves $5 a tooth! That might be a little pricey for me, but we'll see.
J is the same, she is growing like a weed and doesn't fit into her clothes, she is too skinny and too tall!!!!!!!!!! God love her! She is learning so much and always tells me if I am wrong. We are always playing Polly Pockets and Tea party. Typical girl stuff! I do feel bad for her since the neighbor boy is always coming over to play with A, she doesn't have a little girl to play with, so she is stuck with mommy. I enjoy it though, but it is sad when she says, "I want a girl four years old to play with mommy!" What can ya do...... None near us. They all live in the back of the neighborhood.....
I am going to try to load new photos..... I don't have any recent photos, so I will have to take some and them upload them.......
Oh! I have lost a total of 18 1/2 pounds on Jenny Craig!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus a total of 15 inches around the body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am down 2 sizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting!

I will update more later!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

Awesome weight loss! Glad for the update.