Saturday, December 9, 2006

Lovely Saturday

Here we are. On a beautiful Saturday. No real plans for the day, just hanging out with the kids. A and J are playing "rocket" from the Little Einsteins show. Let me just take this time to brag about my A! He sat down the other night and wrote out words that his daddy told him to write. No, no naughty words, Santa is watching after all..... No, Mr. V would tell him a word, A would sound it out and then write it on a piece of paper. I am so proud of him showing off for his daddy, helping him come to the conclusion that school is worth it when you are 4. I will try to take a picture of the paper and let you see for yourselves how wonderfully smart my A is!
J, well, let's see...... She showed me how to do "hot wheels" on the couch at Ms. C's. She is definately the tom boy type. That is fine with me, I am not all that girly anyway. Miss R and Miss E were telling me that she loves to pretend to do karate. Maybe karate lessons are in store for us instead of ballet. She is definately the entertainment. I love watching her play mom. She bosses everything and everyone in their path. I keep telling her to save the attitude and strongwilledness(is that even a word?) for all time..... She will need that when she grows up. Uh, oh, I hear a fight about to happen. A just told J that she can't play with him anymore..... Gotta run!

1 comment:

JenyB said...

I say go for it with Karate lessons!