Yes! It is finally over. I can't believe it! I just have one question...... Can I end the year healthy??? Last year, I was throwing up, this year I have a terrible cold....... What to do, what to do!!! I felt bad for the kids, because on the last day, we were supposed to play kickball, but it was raining. So, they ended up watching a movie. How boring for the last day....... A is done too, and he is now a kindergartner!!!! Can you believe it? I was just thinking of how much pain I was in when I had him and now he is going to kinder....... UGH. Especially J, she is going to k-3 at A's school....... She will have to wear a uniform and everything. Can you imagine the tears on that day of school???? What will she do without C and R????
Well, it is another rainy day. We just got home from church and we have to stay inside. They played in the garage for a little bit, but it is not the same as riding bikes out on the sidewalk. A has a birthday party at 6, and we are supposed to go to a baby shower today, but I don't know them, only Mr. V does. So, I think since I am not feeling well, we should probably skip it. He can go, since it is a couple's shower, but he won't have me......
15 days until we start the BIG drive!!!!! Papa, are you ready?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment