IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!!! 5 more days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, 3 and two half days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, I have really enjoyed these classes. Yes, I said classes. I have 5 switches. The only 2 that I really didn't like were Mrs. A's and Ms. S's...... They had the kids with the most problems....... Well, really some with personality and others, not so much...... I love my homeroom and will miss them next year......
I can't believe that they ended Grey's like they did. What is up with George not passing. Are they getting rid of him? They can't! I like him too much AND he is from my neck of the woods....... Meredith is stupid and so is Alex. I am just so hateful! Until next season.....
Heros is done on Monday and I won't be able to watch it..... I am going to the Twins game with K. I can't wait! Both teams suck this year so, will it be the Rangers or the Twins..... Hopefully, the latter...... Maybe Heros season finale will be better than Grey's...
Gotta run, we have a problem..........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, Grey's better get back on the happy-go-lucky track soon or I'm outie.
Have fun @ the baseball game.
We just got back from the Pasadena Strawberry Festival! And while the strawberries were red, so were a lot of necks, if you catch my drift.
Oh! And I'm in session until June 6th. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment