Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oh, snake!




Just a little something that we found out in our front yard. This rain sure brings interesting things. Very surprised that A and J held it..... Yes, it was still alive, but barely.
Saw the ultimate in friendship this morning. I was at the YMCA, and this lady that is always at the morning class that I go to, well, last summer she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I only know because I was at the class before she went in to have her surgery. Anyway, to make a long story short, the group that she is always with and the group that went to the hospital on the day of one of her many surgeries, all have cut their long locks to the style of hers as it grows back from chemo. They all have the same style..... I thought to myself, what a show of true friendship. I am not saying that her hair is like Britney Spears, but it is grown in and is a cute style. I just want you to know that I would do that for any of my friends. If it means showing my support for you then, I am in.......

No comments: