Ok, so this might be it for a while. We are leaving on Monday, in the Sienna, for the LOOOOONNNGGGG drive to Mn/Wi. With the kids in tow and all of the crap for the garage sale, we are on our way. I will try to update while up in my "God's country." Heaven knows that Texas is NOT my idea "God's country." It is far from it!!!!! My only question is, Why would God want you to suffer in this heat??? Isn't that what hell is about, hot???? "God's country" to me, is a place where miracles happen, ie, trees changing to beautiful colors. Colors that are so vibrant it almost blinds you. Nope, here there is just really green and REALLY brown. That is my soapbox for today....... Sorry to all that LOVE Texas and think it is so great, but you all know me and know that I am not happy...... Not that I don't love you guys......
We had a wonderful playdate this week at JD's house. I think that I must say that we all have the cutest kids on the planet, including my nieces and nephews, along with B's daughter Miss F. I think that we all done well!!!! The kids had a blast and we were so tired. I think that they are still trying to recooperate(sp?).
Well, wish us luck on our 16 hour drive....... I'm a little anxious!!!! Like I said, I will try to update you on all of the happenings up there!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment