Can I tell you how much I hate stuck up people. Let me define stuck up...... These are the people who think, let me repeat that, THINK they are better than others. What makes them this way is talking about other people, even though the other person knows that they are talking about them. Yes, Vanessa, I am talking about you! You are probably wondering why I am on a rampage. Well, I went the the pool yesterday, yes I know that I am not pretty, that I am overweight, and that I need a haircut. Vanessa, you didn't need to discuss that with your friend while I was standing right there. I know that you were discussing me, because your friend asked you something and you nodded towards me and she immediately looked in my direction. Then you both proceded to laugh. Just because I can't afford the best swimsuit and spend $50 just on the top, doesn't mean that you need to, well, I 'll leave it at that........ Just know that it hurt my feelings. You don't even know me..............
Anyway, on a lighter note, J was tested for K-3 this week. Of course my daughter shone!!!! She knew everything that she needed to and more. She drew a cross(most kids her age draw it as two parallel lines instead of perpendicular) and a circle on her own. She also threw the ball harder than any other child that day!!!! She told Mrs. M that she didn't know her letters yet, but she was working on them. She counted all the way up to 20 and she knew all of the colors. Mrs. M told me that she was very impressed on how well spoken she was. That shocked her. Something to be proud of. So, she will start K3 in the fall. Ugh, my baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bah! I hate people like that, too! Insecure...that's all I'll say...insecure and living an unfullfilled, sad, sorry life that lady.
Post a Comment