Saturday, August 25, 2007

First Day Blues, Bathtubs, Singing Viagra, and MRI Bull

Ok. First off let me just say that I am dreading the first day of school. I have a student that hit the AP so bad last year that she had to go have an MRI. If that happens, then I quit. I didn't sign up to be beat up. Then my teammate finds out that she has a student that is in the psychward right now because he beat his mom up so bad that she had to go to the emergency room....... WHY ARE THESE KIDS ALLOWED TO BE IN SCHOOL????? They should be in an alternative school for kids with ED problems..... These are 2nd graders people!!!!!!

Secondly, (I know this is not in order of my title.... but....) Cooks has lost all of A's MRI info. Yeah, lost it..... Dr. D is just a dumbfounded as we are....... This has never happened he told us. Of course it had to happen to us, right..... They are going to try to do it again, without sedating A, but he is 5 and they are expecting him to lay still for 30 minutes....... I don't think that I could do that..... So, he goes in again on Monday afternoon.

My next two points have to do with commercials...... What in the world were the advertisers thinking when they wrote the Cialis and Viagra commercials? Viva Viagra??? What the hell........ Hmmmm, I don't know about you but it makes me want to go get some..... So does the Cialis commercial..... I especially like when the older couples are laying in separate bathtubs - OUTSIDE????? I really like that you have to go to the ER if you experience an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. WHAT?????? I guess I just don't get it.......

1 comment:

JenyB said...

First day--exciting and scary and wear Bobby's protective gear, I guess.