Don't get me wrong, I am excited/nervous/etc. for the first day of school. I have never really NOT wanted to go. But this year is different. I don't know why? Maybe it is because I am changing grade levels, but I have taught second grade before. Maybe it is because it has been so long, it has been 7 years...... I don't know..... Maybe it could be because I don't have a clue what I am doing tomorrow because I don't have copy of the lesson plans in my hand so that I may prepare myself. Yes, I do use a lesson plan, but only the first couple of weeks!!!! Then I am in the groove and ready to go..... My friend B had a good suggestion for the student that likes to hit, wear Mr. V's protective gear...... I might have to!!!!
Maybe I am feeling this way because I am afraid that something is wrong with A. I just have a feeling of dread for this test. I am also feeling VERY homesick and wish that I could be starting work with my sister-in-law!!! I'll get over it though.....
Thought of another commercial that I don't get...... The "Kia, Save the Greenbacks!" commercial. How stupid is that one????
We didn't do much this weekend. A and J sat and watched me get my stuff ready for school. Tried to draw all over my papers and gave lots of sorry momma kisses because of it. Mr. V worked two Ranger games, which means a nice paycheck at the end of the month. Lord knows we need it!!! He worked from 2 to 9:30 yesterday and will work 6-??? whenever the game ends tonight!!! I do miss him when he works and so do the kids, but we do enjoy the money!!! Get that debt paid so we can MOVE!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment